Who pays for the service?

Medicaid, third party payers (health insurance), CSA (Children's Services Act) funds, or client pay based on a sliding scale fund the service. For more information, call Emily Eanes at 804-758-4035.

Show All Answers

1. My child has just received a referral for intensive outpatient family therapy services. What does that mean for our family?
2. Who is eligible for the service?
3. Do I need a referral?
4. Who pays for the service?
5. Where can I find more information?