Do I need a referral?

Yes. Any of the following may provide a referral to Intensive Outpatient Family Therapy Services: 

  •  County Family Assessment and Planning Team (FAPT)
  •  Court Services
  •  Current Therapist
  •  Department of Social Services
  •  Intensive In-home Therapist
  •  Psychiatric Hospital (Inpatient)
  •  Residential Treatment Facility

Contact Us

For more information, call Rachel Teagle at 804-758-4035.

Show All Answers

1. My child has just received a referral for intensive outpatient family therapy services. What does that mean for our family?
2. Who is eligible for the service?
3. Do I need a referral?
4. Who pays for the service?
5. Where can I find more information?