Who pays for the services?

Medicaid and Comprehensive Services Act (CSA) funds that are approved by the Family Assessment and Planning Team (FAPT) and Community Policy and Management Team (CPMT) pay for these services. For more information email Karen Grabowski or call at 804-694-9154.

Show All Answers

1. What are Intensive In-home Services?
2. Who is eligible for the services?
3. Who pays for the services?
4. Our child has been hospitalized many times when he becomes a danger to himself or others. How do intensive in-home services address that situation?
5. Why should the family manage a psychiatric emergency when the child's behavior can be managed more safely in a hospital?
6. May parents request intensive in-home services?
7. Where can I find more information?