Who pays for the service?

Medicaid, Comprehensive Services Act (CSA) funds secured through Family Assessment and Planning Teams (FAPT) in your county or private pay based on a sliding scale pay for the service. For more information contact Scott Britton, Mental Health Care Coordinator, at 804-758-4035.

Show All Answers

1. What are case management services for children and adolescents?
2. Who is eligible for the services?
3. What is the benefit of case management services for my family?
4. How can I access case management services?
5. Who pays for the service?
6. Where can I find more information?