Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I receiving statements? I have never been to the Community Service Board.
Have you been to the local Emergency Room or was law enforcements called? If so, did you have an evaluation?
- Was my insurance billed for the services listed on statement?
Was the provider you seen non-paneled with your insurance. Did you verbal/sign the annual service or ABN (Advance Beneficiary Notice).
- I was told a grant would cover these services.
Please reach out to the program administrative staff to confirm.
- Why am I receiving a bill months later from the date of services?
Insurances companies have to process the claim. Once we received the explanation of benefits, we post all details. If you have a deductible, co-pay, or co-insurance; it will be patient responsibility.
- Can I get an itemize statement?
Yes, please provide the date range you are looking for. This will include all payments made by insurance or self-pay payments.
- Payments sent after new statements were generated
Please call 804-693-5640 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm we received payment
- Are payment plans available?
Yes, please contact the front desks of Gloucester Counseling Center at 804-693-5057 select option 7 or Essex Counseling Center at 804-333-3671.
- Can I pay my bill over the phone?
Yes, please call Gloucester Counseling Center at 804-693-5057 select option 7 or Essex Counseling Center at 804-333-3671 to make payments over the phone. However, you can also pay your bill online at HERE.
- What address can I mail my payment too?
Please send payments to:
Ark, Virginia 23003
- If my insurance has changed, whom can I provide that too?
You can fax a copy of your insurance card to 804-693-4822 or email at email@example.com